Public adjusters, like those that work at Compass Claims, work exclusively for the policyholder. This means there should be no inherent conflict of interest when it comes to advocating on the policyholders behalf to the insurance company. Contrary, an independent adjuster could be working for multiple insurance companies or self-insured entities. If licensed by state authority they represent pinnacle of property loss knowledge in their field; whether it be residential, vehicular, marine, etc. Compass Claims will verify that coverage applies through an insurance policy, investigate liability for the damages caused, and make a demand for compensation to the policyholder based on their property damages.
Our Specific Duties Include
- Notifying the insurer of a covered loss as defined under the policy of insurance
- Responding to claims in a timely manner
- Filing paperwork
- Communicating with policy holders
- Investigate liability
- Assess damages
- Research, detail and substantiate each aspect of the claim, including building damage, contents, and extra living expense claims.
- Prepare a detailed damages report based on monthly updated insurance cost software for the purpose of making an offer of settlement to the insured.
- If needed for specialty cost coding, negotiate with product/service providers on time and cost of repairs for the purpose of making an offer of settlement to the insured.
- Ensuring accurate procedures
- Protect the interest of the insurance company the adjuster represents, when dealing with claimants.
- Computer skills with a high degree of proficiency.
Compass Claims handles numerous types of losses while holding the policyholder’s interest at the highest level. Without proper planning and expertise, a policyholder may not fully recover the loss that occurred to the property. Compass Claims can help you by evaluating your policy and ascertain the greatest approach to settle your claim.
The experts at Compass Claims are knowledgeable licensed adjusters that can help maximize your claim and minimize the stress. Insurance claims consist of vital recovery decisions, damage mitigation, cost calculations, and loss detail for your insurance carrier. Let the insurance experts from Compass Claims take over your claim and give you peace of mind that you deserve.
Do You Have An Insurance Claim In Any Of The Following Areas...
Florida: Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville;
Georgia: Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta;
Indiana: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville;
West Virginia: Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg;
Wisconsin: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay.
Kentucky: Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green;
Massachusetts: Boston, Worcester, Springfield;
Minnesota: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester;
Texas: Houston,; Dallas, Amarillo;
Virginia: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake;
Montana: Billings, Missoula, Greenfalls;
Nevada: Henderson, Las Vegas, Reno;
New Jersey: Mantoloking, Saddle River, Rumson’
New York: Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island;
Tennessee: Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville;
North Dakota: Fargo, Misbarck, Grand Forks;
Ohio: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati;
Oklahoma: Moore, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman;
Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Allentown;
South Carolina: Charleston,Greenville, Columbia;