Natural disasters affect businesses as well as individuals. Damage from a fire, hurricane or tornado can prevent your business from operating and may affect productivity, profit and stock value. When an insurance company refuses to fully and promptly pay insurance claims, the resulting losses can be disastrous! You need insurance compensation, so you can get your business back in operation without further delay.
Compass Claims can help you:
- Get temporary funds in place allowing to find alternative factories, warehouses or offices as required;
- Help you manage emergency works, for example temporary roofing, electrical safety, control of asbestos;
- Negotiate interim payments to cover emergency costs, such as re-stocking, staff wages, and replacement plant and computers;
- Assess and compile your insurance claim;
- Calculate your business interruption claim, including loss of profit and increased cost of working;
- Deal with the insurer and all their associates, including their loss adjuster, investigator, broker, surveyor, contractors, solicitors, etc.;
- Settle your claim, or obtain a verdict against your insurance carrier, for the amount you are owed, and not a penny less. In short, we take responsibility for everything, from start to finish, ensuring you receive what you are entitled to.
Serce wisi eturna aliquam volutpat adiscing duisac consequat non dui. Sed eget tortor ut neque scelerisque vehicula pretium eget libero.